Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

F/U to VersaSpa

So I went to Planet Tan last night and did the Versa.  (Jess/Seths you should get credit because I gave your name when they asked who referred me :))   

The process itself was SO much better than Mystic.  It felt less "messy" and the color looks great.  I loved that it dries you before you get out.  Now I panicked, and when I was supposed to turn to the side, I did, but I kept my face pointing forward, lol. So I got 3 sprays in the face.  My face was DARK this morning but after I washed it, it looks much better.   I love the color and it's even and natural looking.  Thanks for all the info, I can't wait to do it again :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: F/U to VersaSpa

• I really want to do this, but last time I did mystic I turned orange so I have been scared ever since. I think I will have to get if it a try though as I hate being pasty.
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegigimarie:
    I really want to do this, but last time I did mystic I turned orange so I have been scared ever since. I think I will have to get if it a try though as I hate being pasty.
     Gigi - it's SO much better than Mystic, I can't even explain... they use beet w/ red/brown undertones - not the orange beta-carotine that Mystic uses. You should definitely try it, I love it more than I expected :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't see your original post, but I do VersaSpa too!  I always get conused on when I'm supposed to turn : )  They also do great specials, buy two, get two free, etc.  I usually buy a few and then use them during the winter (icky white) months!
  • I bet I know why you did this : )  See you tomorrow!

• imageM&RinTexas:

I bet I know why you did this : )  See you tomorrow!

LOL, R! I hope my face isn't too "tan" :)  I was giggling that I forgot to turn my face to the side.  Also, I felt like I was doing a weird robot dance.  And I almost forgot to put the haircap thingy on, so I had to do it really fast after I had already pushed the start button. Practice makes perfect, right? 

• LOL, this all sounds very complicated! Wink
  • Thanks!!

I love getting it done, and Gigi, the Mystic Tan makes me Oompa Loompa orange, but I look tan with this!

I wonder if i can still go get it done while I am pg... I am looking WHITE!

• I missed the original post, but I need to check this out. I have a feeling we're doing the same thing you're doing tomorrow, and I'm probably going to blend in with the white background!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemikey&amie:
    imageM&RinTexas:

LOL, R! I hope my face isn't too "tan" :)  I was giggling that I forgot to turn my face to the side.  Also, I felt like I was doing a weird robot dance.  And I almost forgot to put the haircap thingy on, so I had to do it really fast after I had already pushed the start button. Practice makes perfect, right? 

This reminds me of the Friends episode when Ross went to get a tan, miscounted, and forgot to turn around LOL.  

• I'm interested in trying this out too.  Did you have to pay any type of membership fee to Planet Tan in addition to paying for the tans?

Married: '06 - Mom of 3 boys: '08, '11 & '14

• imageflygeah:
    imagemikey&amie:
    imageM&RinTexas:

This reminds me of the Friends episode when Ross went to get a tan, miscounted, and forgot to turn around LOL.  

YES! Ligeia, I totally thought of that haha!
  • imagemrsjones06:
    I'm interested in trying this out too.  Did you have to pay any type of membership fee to Planet Tan in addition to paying for the tans?

No membership fee.  They were running a Christmas special, so I got all of the "products" (exfoliator, prep gel, lotion, body spray) for $89 and that included 2 free tans.  After that I think they are $34 each, but they always have specials like buy 2, get 2 free, etc. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"