Secondary IF
Options

~*~*~*~ SIF Weekly Check in ~*~*~*~*

Morning Ladies!

I hope everyone had a great week.

Huge congrats to kristyn&ken, butterbean52 and SeptGirl05 on their BFP's this week.  Happy and Healthy 9 months to all of you!

IVF/FET CHECK

Eyenerd - Beta news?

BAJune12 - Lupron in progress.

Maple9 - IVF Dec 09

LABOR WATCH. 

DUE THIS MONTH -

Tonya_G 

axr8111

NewportRI2005

Sending you all prayers for a safe delivery of your little Miracles!! 

To our pg SIFers - please let me know you EDD so I can add it to the list! 

To all the Ladies cycling or in the 2ww - Keep strong!  We are all rooting for your BFP's!

Welcome to the new faces!  It's great to have you here even if it has to be because if IF.  Our's is a special kind of journey that we share on this board.  Newcomers are always welcome! 

As always, everyone is welcome to post their updates here.  If you want to be added or removed please let me know.

lovesnack

hopeful9

schoolsoutbride

hope4us

lolalillie

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AgathiPO4

LoveBird2

mariebelle

mrsmiller06

waitingforbaby#2

MrsP-051306

Luckiest03

My2LittleCanadians

Oneandonlyyou

LilSurferGirl

Indybride4.8.06

isabella22

ABC-123

kristyn&ken

here4u

VandRicky

Septgirl05

Brougham7-15-06

SummerbrideDC

Maple_9

ChristyD_TTTC#2

sommerayne

katezta

Baby_Austin7/25

hoping4more

frapadr

queenbone

bride526

Emmasmom30

MrsGabbs4Ed

Eyenerd

MinEMsota

SarahMN

shaunie

LuckyH

JMay

alchris

Butterbean52

mrs.a.butler

RAH

mn*plumm

vanmilkshake

angw79

Kelly415

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

Butterbean52

SeptGirl05

kristyn&ken 

KellyOsu23 

jenbrian

disney04

Meringue57  

SLM05  It's Triplets! 

Mhop 

hibiscus2007   It's Triplets!

ttangel 

SweetyP EDD 05/01 /10

Onemorelittleone EDD 05/22/10

Jillrock96    It's Twins! 

lkf041 EDD 05/17/10  Team GREEN!!

Sunshine 173 EDD 05/19/10

MrsTeejer 

DSU98  4/8/10  Easter Baby!

Briebert 

RRHsMom 

IdhrrRN2005  It's a BOY!!

doozieanne

CHI-06 EDD 3/14/10

KAT28655

mrsnemitz  EDD 3/2/2010 

Hawaiibidegrm EDD 02/12/10 Team Green!!

craziheazo

Jenelle05

Ladavis EDD 1/31/10 It's a GIRL

slsbride Team GREEN!

eyerlande EDD 1/17 

mrs.viv07

LisaK2B EDD 1/6

MrsLisaP 

Home_slice EDD 12/25 Christmas baby!!  It's a GIRL! 

Calips

Christakim 

NewportRI2005 - TEAM PINK!!

axr8111

Tonya_G   EDD 11/24 Officially TEAM PINK

SIF Nursery  - Welcome to the world little Miracles!!

Firsttogo - Baby Boy, Lincoln 

Jacksonville - Baby Boy

Adelepenguin - Baby Girl, Kathryn

Shawmich - Baby Boy, Grant

Mr&MrsS  - Baby Boy,  Nolan

Francisca - Baby Boy, Callum and Baby Girl Rachel

QOTW -  Plans for Thanksgiving?

Re: ~*~*~*~ SIF Weekly Check in ~*~*~*~*

• Options

Update - day 3 of stims.  Go in for a follie check in the morning.

QOTW - we were meant to go to PA to have TG with DH's family.  He is going to have to work so I think they are all coming to us now.

** Josi giving Dh the severe side eye ***

PS- how the fluck do you cook a turkey????

• Options

CD12, 5th day of Highs on the CBEFM, 2nd round of Clomid.  Having severe side effects from it that are miserable.

QOTW: We're hosting it at our house. Hopefully the turkey turns out okay... :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It is lonely on Day 9 here. I had my HSG yesterday.  I'll start peeing on my OPKs next week.  Like I said pretty uneventful over here. I am trying to keep a positive attitude for this month but it is kind of hard since the one year anniversary of getting PG last year (and then m/c) is coming up next month. So if I do get PG I am going to be freaked out.

QOTW: We are going to my Aunt & Uncle's on my father's side...it's been awhile since I have seen them all and since they have seen Stephanie.

Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
    Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
    Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
    (aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

We're the same as always.  TTA until January. :(  I've banned condoms in the house though and DH actually went along with it.  He's super careful and insists on using them when we're TTA.  I don't have the heart to tell him that with his boys the chances are slim to none.

QOTW- As long as DD is healthy enough to travel we're going to see my parents.

P.S.  Josi, if you seriously need help with a turkey, page me and I'd be happy to help. :)

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options

I am finally getting back online. I have been avoiding it for the most part plus have been super busy and I find it hard to Bump on my Ipod.

No TTC for us. DH and I actually had a really bad week and are just now talking a little again. Plus the doc put the kabosh on TTC until after the New Year and the one time we did get a little sexy time it was a struggle with DH to at least not use a condom. He is so freaked out now.

QOTW: We are going to my mother's house where she is frying a turkey for the first time. I am super excited. Plus I put my foot down and we aren't seeing my crazy ILs which makes me extra happy.

• Options

update: had big u/s and the baby should us beween its legs for a quick little peep and I mean quick.  We never saw a penis but never saw three lines either.  The tech said he is not sure, he said possibly girl, but without being able to angle and check nything out there is no way to say for sure.  So I feel like I am still team green.  There is no place in ton that does 3D so I am hoping that I can convince my OB to let us have another u/s to see if this little one wil cooperate and let us know for sure!!!

For Thanksgiving we are going to my MIL so it should be realxing and enjoyable!!!

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

update:  not much new to report here.  Baby and my belly are getting bigger and bigger fast!  SO excited for the holidays this year!

QOTD: 2:00 dinner with DH's family and then headed to my moms for seconds...it is going to be a busy day!  Good thing I wear pants with an elastic waist now a days!  ;)

...and you can really find step by step info on making turkeys online and Jennie-O even has an 800# you can call for help.  I have only donw it once but it was easier than I thought it would be!  Good luck!

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Options

Update: AF finally showed up this morning on CD31.  So I am finally back to "normal" after the 4 clomid cycles.

QOTD: We are hosting Thanksgiving.  Since DH is a particular foodie and gets highly irrated when people promise to make things and then show up w/ store bought food, we are making everything this year.  It might be a nice change.  My family always ends up with too much food.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Still on lupron.  I thought I would be starting stims today but my us this morning showed a big cyst and my lining is too thick.  I'm waiting to hear back from the RE but I am guessing that I will be on lupron for a while longer and maybe provera to bring on AF.  I guess this is why you normally take lupron starting on day 21, when you take it earlier in your cycle it is more likely to cause cysts.....

DH's fam lives in the area and his aunt/uncle/cousins are coming in from CA.  We will be going to the ILs

• Options

Update: on BCP, FET now scheduled for 1/18. I got pushed back b/c the RE won't be in town...BOOOO!

QOTW: we go to the IL's every year...athough this year, we may be making a stop at my aunt's because my other aunt might be coming in from OOT.

• Options
    Could I please be added to the list?  I had an IUI on 11/17 and am now in the LONG 2ww!  Thank you!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

no real updates on me...

we plan on going to mil & fil's for thanksgiving.  dh's family comes down from mississippi for thanksgiving...it's a big deal with them.  it's the first time they will see ds so everyone is excited :)  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Update: I can't believe my name has trickled down the "recent bfp" list, and I'm a month out from having my baby. I'm doing well, just getting puffy so need to watch that, but overall doing good.

QOTD: We will go to my side Thanksgiving Day, and then the inlaws the day after. I LOVE turkey dinners so I'm excited. But I'll have to bring the Tums along I'm sure...

• Options
    Hi - our due date is looking to be 7-23-10 and I'm scheduled for my 1st ultrasound in one week. QOTD - we'll be going to SIL's for T dinner and probably my parents for dessert! Yum!
  • Options

I am at 7 DPO today, and we are leaving for Disneyworld tomorrow morning to celebrate my Turkey's birthday (on Sunday- he was born the day before thanksgiving). I am really looking forward to it, he has not stopped talking about it. I will be 10 DPO on MOnday (while still at Disney) and am not sure if I am going to test while gone or wait until we come back on Wednesday (12 DPO)

Unfortunately, no plans for Thanksgiving and it acutally makes me very sad to read all of your responses. I am not american and my family lives overseas. My Dh's mother is mentally ill, thus making it wayyyy to hard to spend time with us on T-day and his sister lives in NC (and they never speak). I love the holidays, love cooking and having family gather around the dinner table. Whiel I am super super thankful for my boys and an amazingly loving husband, I cannot help but be sad, that the holidays are a bit lonely!

• Options

Update:  I may have to get my hip replaced soon Sad  Babies are doing great, Harm is fighting naps Stick out tongue

QOTW:  We are going to each of the families... one for lunch and one for dinner.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

Update: I had an IUI on 11/18 so I am also in my 2ww. It's DRAGGING along already!! 

QOTD: My thanksgiving is long over so umm nothing 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

Update: Today was my last day of work, and Lily has decided it's her cue to join the world... I'm off to L&D tonight!

QOTD: Thanksgiving, I am going to eat as many carbohydrates as my blessed little heart can stomach, and apparently, will be recovering from birthing a child!

• Options

Update:

This week has been an exhausting one in the Firsttogo household. I tore stitches from delivery (Ahem... down there) and had to go to the ER to get 12 (TWELVE) put back in. I would rather deliver a baby than ever have to do that again. That was on Monday. Then today I was in the ER and long story short have been diagnosed with C.Diff (intestinal infection) There is the long version on SAIF. We are all home tonight hopefully on the mend. Both DSs are doing well, and DH is taking great care of all of us. 

QOTD: we will be spending T-giving with my mom I think. We usually run around to a million places (DH's parents are divorced and remarried and divorced, ect)  but this year I do not want to travel between many houses, and pass the baby around. 

• Options

Sorry for the late update - I took the day off from work yesterday and napped most of the day!

So far so good - betas look good and no major issues yet. If we make it to 5 weeks and it's in the uterus we will have made it farther than any previous loss so Thanksgiving day (5w exactly) will be a definite day of thanks!

• Options

Nothing new here. Still waiting on first AF post m/c.

QOTW- we are headed to PA for TG with my parents and then DH's mom.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"