Secondary IF

So Stephy's daycare teacher asked when I was having Baby #2...

I am trying so hard not to be angry because I absolutely adore Stephanie's daycare teacher...she is a total sweetheart and Stephy loves her. And I believe she was really just trying to make polite conversation. If I was not struggling so much I would not have given it another thought but I seriously felt like I wanted to cry, like I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me up. This is not the first time she brought it up either...last time I kind of shrugged it off and quickly changed the topic. I guess I didn't nip it in the bud fast enough.  Today when she brought it up was talking about how important it is for kids to have a sibling in their life, etc. she saw that I was a bit put off and when I kind of did not answer her she asked me if everything was okay.  I could not stop the word vomit from coming so I just said "We have been trying for awhile to give Stephy a sibling but are having trouble, we hope it will happen soon" and then I called for her to come get her coat so we could leave, etc.  She just said "oh honey I am so sorry...I hope it happens soon" and I could tell she felt terrible for mentioning it.

UGHHH!!!!!  It does not help that this morning before we left for school she randomly said "I want a baby!" to me. Maybe she says it at school and that's why the teacher brought it up? It's only a matter of time before she begins asking for a brother or sister now. Kill me please. :o(

Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
(aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: So Stephy's daycare teacher asked when I was having Baby #2...

• Oh man well meaning but woefully off the mark people inquiring is always the worse Sad  (((HUGS))) 
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • My DD asks often about having a baby brother AND sister. I'm not mad or anything though, she just wants one like us!

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh! Serves her right for being nosy!  I am at the point of irritation with IF right now that I tell people exactly what the problem is to shame them into keeping their d@mn mouth shut for the next infertile myrtle.

Can you tell I am OTR today? haha

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"