Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

I hope y'all can come

Here is the info about the toy drive we are going to do for Cook Children's.

https://coltonstoydrive.blogspot.com/

I've got info about what we are doing as well as our story.

Thanks!

Re: I hope y'all can come

• Options
    Awesome, we will be there!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I won't be able to make it as I am going to a Christmas concert that afternoon. 

I just wanted to say WOW to you blog post.  I can't imagine what you have been through in the past year.  You must be a super strong woman and an amazing mom!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Count me and Gavin in.
  • Options
    Count me and Jack in as well.  I am putting it on my calendar right now  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    We will be out of town that weekend, but I'd still love to get something to you. I didn't know much of your background since I just joined the board this spring - my heart goes out to you and your DH. I can't imagine what you've gone through. I'm so thankful the surgery helped his reflux and that things are getting somewhat back to normal.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Count me in.  I knew from your posts that Colton was sick but can't believe all that he has gone through.  So glad that he's doing better.

• Options

I will definitely try to be there.

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Thank you girls so much!

I know I would have lost my mind a long time ago if I couldn't come here for support and encouragement. Colton has come so far from just a few months ago. I know that with continued therapy and lots of work, he'll be just like every other little boy his age--healthy and eating like crazy.

I'm going to do some Evites and a FB Event so be looking out for that.

Thanks again!

• Options
    We will be there too. I sent an email to my community group at church so I will let you know how many more will be with us. What an awesome thing you are doing!!
  • Options
    Sheri and I will be there! I never knew Colton's full story; you guys have been through so much and I'm glad he's doing better now!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"