Secondary IF

clear blue easy fertility monitor and opk question

okay, why do i feel like this thing kind of sucks?  Yesterday i saw fertile eggwhitish cervical fluid but my monitor said i was not fertile today or yesterday. Am I wetting the stick too much or too little?  This thing is on my nerves.  Any success with this thing?  My periods are usually like every 40 days so i usually o around day 24.  Today is day 21 and nothing on monitor.  i tired a regular opk and the test line was there but not as dark as the other line.  does that mean i am alomost surging?

Re: clear blue easy fertility monitor and opk question

• I hate this sort of thing so I splurge on the digital smiley face ones....you cannot go wrong with those!!!!  Sorry I can't be of more help. GL!
    Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
    Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
    Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
    (aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • The only time I had a problem with my CBEFM was the first month I used it.  I've found it pretty reliable since then and used it while ttc DD (which took over a year) along with ttc #2 now.  I have had times when it's given me a low reading one day and then peaks the next so don't give up hope yet!  Good luck!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I might not always like what the CBEFM is telling me (like right now as I'm on my 5th days of Highs) but it's been accurate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"