Secondary IF

Did you feel very moody on Estrogen?

I feel like a tight bound spring is in my stomach/chest...like on the verge of spazzing out but I know I can't do that.

Thougths? Could this just be the estrogen? How can I get rid of this feeling

Re: Did you feel very moody on Estrogen?

• I didn't have any physical effects from it, but I was a strung out b!tch on it.
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Could you quantify strung out b!tch for me because I think this might be the technical definition of what I am right now! And I might just blame you - HAHAHAHAHA
  • Loading the player...
  • I suppose you could blame me.  :)

As for quantifying it.  I was truly an awful person to anyone close to me and then I'd feel horrible about it afterwards.  It was as if I was watching myself on tv.  It was definitely unpleasant for everyone involved.  Why do you think I was so eager to get rid of them. ;)

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • I feel aweful inside but won't let it come out which is making it almost unbareable on me. I feel overwhelmed and stressed anyway and feel like I JUST. NEED. A. BREAK.

DH is awesome, he's been getting up with Rhayna in the mornings but as soon as I hear her - I'm up. I can't sleep. I want to be around her. I feel very "protective" of her right now and don't want to leave her alone.

In the same moment and breath, I feel like I just want to go shopping alone. Walk around the mall like a dazed homeless person and not speak to anyone or have to be accountable for anyone. That's what I did the 1st time around! HA!

She just woke up from her nap so I suppose I'll wash my face, throw some makeup on and real clothes (not the jammies I've been living in for the past 36 hours) and go to the craft store. I need to see if they have any fabric I want. She needs to get out too - but needs to run around and the sidewalks of our street are NOT conducive to this....too much traffic!

GAH! I'm a spaz!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"