Illinois Babies
Options

Any moms/moms to be in Lake County?

In March next year, my husband and I are moving from downtown Chicago to Gurnee (my hometown). We're buying a house up there - are there any other 'bumpies' in the area?

Re: Any moms/moms to be in Lake County?

• Options
    I work up there, such a nice area (as I'm sure you're already aware since you're from there!).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're in Lake County - Vernon Hills area. We want to move downtown though!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in Lake Villa and work in Gurnee.  I've been here for about 4 months but I've worked in Gurnee for a year and a half now. I'm 13w5d
  • Options

Phew! Good to see other fellow moms in the area! I'd like to possibly create a mommy group up there. I'll probably have more details as we get closer and settle in in the spring.

I used to work/live in Libertyville... worked in Lake Bluff part time (at the Starbucks on Waukegan Rd/Rockland)... and Lake Villa isnt too far at all.

Smile

• Options

I'm in Deerfield, and MH works in Gurnee at the Urgent Care Clinic.

I don't post here too often (I usually post on the Hawaii Nest board, as that's where I got married and have friends there), but now that I'm PG, I plan on posting here more often.  I'd LOVE to get involved with some sort of local mommies group. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm in Round Lake Beach and work just outside of Gurnee, I think a group is a great idea.

Welcome back to Gurnee!

• Options
    I live in Gurnee and am due next month.  Where abouts are you looking at?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Joelen, I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! (I've never checked out this board before...)

I'm in Libertyville - due next month!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"