2nd Trimester

Oatmeal Cream Pies are MINE!

So, on Saturday night I made Bun take me to Wal-Mart and bought the big box of 12 Oatmeal Cream Pies.

Tonight, Bun decided to have one.

He then realized there were only 2 left.

Mind you, I know for a fact I'm not the only one who has been consuming these Oatmeal Cream Pies, but he decides to make a big deal about there being no treats left, and grabs BOTH of the last pies.

He then laughs at me and says I need to cool it with the sweets.

During the commercial break (we were watching V) I informed him that the Hitchhiker needs Oatmeal Cream Pies, or he'll come out hating his Papa.

Guess who got that last Pie ladies?

This kid!

Victory!!

Re: Oatmeal Cream Pies are MINE!

• Awesome!

Never get between a pregnant lady and her food.

• Loading the player...
  • oh man, an oatmeal cream pie sounds SO good right now :D those & those christmas tree zebra cakes.  ((having a fat kid moment))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Man that sounds good! I do have some Oreos I hid from my DH (he has a tendency to eat things before I can get to them), but I don't have much milk for dunking.
  • Guilt, it works wonders.  lmao. 

I want a swiss cake roll now.

• imagenannyannie:

So, on Saturday night I made Bun take me to Wal-Mart and bought the big box of 12 Oatmeal Cream Pies.

Tonight, Bun decided to have one.

He then realized there were only 2 left.

Mind you, I know for a fact I'm not the only one who has been consuming these Oatmeal Cream Pies, but he decides to make a big deal about there being no treats left, and grabs BOTH of the last pies.

He then laughs at me and says I need to cool it with the sweets.

During the commercial break (we were watching V) I informed him that the Hitchhiker needs Oatmeal Cream Pies, or he'll come out hating his Papa.

Guess who got that last Pie ladies?

This kid!

Victory!!

THIS IS GREAT... I literally JUST got back from my pantry... where I stuffed 2 Lil Debbie Xmas Tree Cakes in my mouth. They are my FAVORITE.

I also keep OCP's in the freezer - DH doesn't find them, and they taste really good frozen. HInt hint. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, I was just crying thinking we didn't have any sweets left...then I remembered the box of hostess cupcakes that I couldn't eat last month.  They must be in one of the cupboards....I'm going searching!!!
  • imageErin0922:

THIS IS GREAT... I literally JUST got back from my pantry... where I stuffed 2 Lil Debbie Xmas Tree Cakes in my mouth. They are my FAVORITE.

I also keep OCP's in the freezer - DH doesn't find them, and they taste really good frozen. HInt hint. 

I do this too.. But Bun tends to find them easily while hunting for ice cream.

I swear, this guy has the most giant sweet tooth EVER. He better be glad he doesn't like fruit snacks, 'cause I would totally end him.

• imagedinky077:
    Man that sounds good! I do have some Oreos I hid from my DH (he has a tendency to eat things before I can get to them), but I don't have much milk for dunking.

This was me the other night.  I haz a sad for you. 

::off to get oreos and milk.  <insert evil laugh here>::

• Little Debbie is my b!tch yo. We are homegirls. :D
  • Little debbie pretty much rocks my world. 

A whole box of goodness for $1.29.  How can you go wrong?

• imagemrsh0606:

Little debbie pretty much rocks my world. 

A whole box of goodness for $1.29.  How can you go wrong?

Exactly.

Hmmm... A single candy bar, or a big ass box of 12 star crunch?

Star crunch FTW!!

• Lol thats funny I get stingy with sweets too! My dad always buys a box of them, they are delicious! I love the huge ones!!! :P

• I have an oatmeal cream pie in my purse...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"