Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Anyone remember my cheating whore of a "bff"? ETA: Clicky

Humor me.

We haven't spoken in 2 months when she told me she's been hooking up with a married father of 3 under 5 who works under her father in the same company. I'd really like to cut off the relationship all together. But I haven't said anything to her about it yet.

Today is her birthday. We usually do something nice for each other on our birthdays, but I don't feel like acknowledging her's.

EDIT: Made it clicky.

[Poll]

Re: Anyone remember my cheating whore of a "bff"? ETA: Clicky

• Options
    She is being crazy yes, but the married father of 3 under 5 is equally douchey.  Why not just tell her it's a bad situation, but you don't want to hear about it.    do you have to cut off the entire friendship?
  • Options
    Do you want to talk to her again? If so I would send her a text.  Then again, I would send her a text anyways because that's just me.  Some of my old friends I haven't talked to in forever, we went our separate ways, but I still send them texts on their birthday and they appreciate it.  It's a kind gesture. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I wouldnt even acknowledge it. if she texts me or call me id ignore it.

but its only because i had a friend that was sleeping with someone who was married and the sife found out. the wife told me to tell her this and the friend told me to tell the wife that.

no thanks

• Options
    I'd like to cut ties for more reasons than just this one. It's just icing on the cake. She's one of those "it's all about me" kind of people- never interested in you, only herself. I just don't have time/ energy/ interest anymore.
  • Options
    It sounds to me like you are all done with her - since you don't really want to - don't.
  • Options
    If you want to end the relationship, then don't send the text.  If you'd like to hold out hope of a friendship in the future, send the text.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A birthday text is nice. But if you don't care about the relationship, yes, ignoring it altogether would work to speed the cutting process.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

"Happy Birthday to The Other Woman"

I wouldn't talk to her anymore... you don't need friends like that.

• Options
    imagePumpkin111:

"Happy Birthday to The Other Woman"

I wouldn't talk to her anymore... you don't need friends like that.

lol, perfect.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"