2nd Trimester
Options

Annoying DH comment

Dear DH,

When I complain about something hurting, I am not implying that it hurts as bad as, or worse than, labor will feel.  Please allow me to complain about these little aches and pains without rolling your eyes and saying "Yeah, you're going to do GREAT during labor" har har  If you don't stop, I'll smother you with a pillow every time you complain about a little head cold so that you can feel how much "worse" it could be.  Smooches! :-p

Formerly known as elmoali :)

Re: Annoying DH comment

• Options
    LOL   They just don't understand.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be great if they could experience pregnancy for just a month? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't get how guys can tell us how much pain we'll be in or how hard it will be for us, cause every guy I know is the biggest baby when it comes to being sick!  Do you really have to moan that loud or cough that loud so that I hear you from six rooms away??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I told DH last night that my whole body hurt and he said yeah my knee hurts really bad. I was like you don't get to comment until you're pregnant too!
  • Options

I must have the best DH ever. :)

I am not a big complainer but everytime I shift or make a face at a pain, he asks what happened and usually rubs it. Silly yes but sooo sweet. :)

My only issue with him is that he is frustrated and annoyed that m/s isn't going for me. He has a hard time dealing with the constant nausea and the throwing up.

• Options
    LOL!  My DH's response to every little ache and pain that I choose to vocalize is, "You should call the doctor."  Uh, honey, if I called the doctor for every little twinge, I'd be on the phone every 10 minutes.:oP
  • Options
    They totally don't understand ^_^.  1/2 the time DH will try to "out do me" with the pain scale (I say I have a headache, he has a worse one, I say my back is sore, his whole body aches) but the other 1/2 he'll at least say "aww..poor back... Baby says 'thank you mommy' " lol!
    Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Options
    I feel pretty lucky, my husband is always really sympathetic. A few times we'll be LOLing over the emotional rollercoaster I seem chained to and I will say "I just don't think men could handle this pregnancy thing" and he'll say "You know what, I really don't think we could either."
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"