2nd Trimester
Options

I want pancakes

There's someone in my office suite who eats something with maple syrup every morning at 10. I think it might be oatmeal, but I have no idea. Normally the smell does not sit well with me, but right now I'm smelling it and all I can think of is pancakes and french toast. Mmm.

Re: I want pancakes

• Options
    I can't begin to tell you how much I love homemade pancakes with peanut butter now that I'm pregnant...hmmm lunch?
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

I have been wanting pancakes for about 3 weeks now - chocolate chip to be exact!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mmm... I had me some awesome french toast this weekend, made with Texas Bread.  Mmmm, so thick. SO GOOD!
  • Options
    i never eat pancakes, yet I've been craving them for the last two days. I'll have to get some soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I made pancakes for breakfast yesterday.  They were yummyWink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This may be weird but in my batter i add a little chocolate syrup...

And i add chocolate chips...

I've started this since i became pregnant... so weird.. but just o so good

• Options
    Shoot, now I'm going to have to convince DH to make pancakes tonight, this post has my mouth watering!

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that I was eating McDonald's pancakes!  This morning I stopped to get some for work!  I know they're not as good as homemade pancakes, but they were still tasty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mmmmm......strawberry pancakes from IHOP......Stick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker -- Anniversary --
  • Options
    DH and I have a date to go to dinner at IHOP tonight!  I've been in the mood for pancakes for weeks, but I always manage to screw them up.  I'd rather just leave it to the pros!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"