2nd Trimester
Options

:( We are now TEAM......

well we had our Big US on friday!! as soon as we walked in the tec asked if we wanted to find out the sex. My DH and I just kinda looked at each other & giggled..( we dint want to know but kinda had thought about finding out) So she*s said thats fine and she wouldnt do the lower part of the scan. so half way threw she needed to get a scan of the Kidneys and then all of asudden out of no where the baby flips as to say "Look this is what I am" and there was question he was a BOY!!! the tec said OMG did u see that?! and we kinda looked at each other and we knew! SO DH said he was sure he saw boy parts and if the Tec new for sure and could 100% could see, she could tell us and she def. said with no question it was a BOY!!

I am kinda sad how ever that we ended up finding out! with DS we didnt know and it was Neat to have that as a Suprise!! I was all exctied for a boy because thats what I wanted..but now it kinda feels like peeking at the christmas gift before christmas and then knowing what it is while waiting for that day then unwrapping it!! lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: :( We are now TEAM......

• Options
    Congrats on your baby boy!  Sounds like a man....proud to show off the goods!
  • Options
    Worse things could happen.  Congrats on the boy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    congrats on your little boy
  • Options

Congrats! Sorry it won't be a surprise :( Your other son is so adorable!

• Options

I understand why you're bummed, but just think about it like this:  Christmas came early! 

Have fun getting ready for and dreaming about this little boy.  Congrats!

• Options
    At least you don't have too much to buy now! right?
  • Options

imageItaliannvegas:
    At least you don't have too much to buy now! right?

YES! that is So why we wanted another boy!! I got the toats out of the attic yesterday and went threw all my DS baby stuff and I was glad i kept some of it..although going threw it made me sad when i realized how big My 5 year old is now! :(

• Options
    That stinks!  But, regardless, congrats on a healthy baby boy!

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    Congratulations on another son!
  • Options
    Sorry you found out :( That was my biggest fear when I went for my u/s a little bit ago, I didn't look at the screen when she first started (in case that was the first thing to pop up) and any time she was anywhere near the lower half of the body I looked at my fiance. We want to be Team Green with this one, then if we have another one we're going to find out a.s.a.p and decide for ourselves which experience we like better.
  • Options
    lol! Awww, sorry you found out before you wanted to. But, hey, you can always blame DS #2 for it! ;) That's a pretty funny story, and it's a much better way to find out than if the doctor had accidentally said it outloud or the tech didn't warn you when she was going "down there."
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"