Options

ahhh im such a girl..

Re: ahhh im such a girl..

• Options
    LOL DH has more shoes than I do. hands down. LOL
  • Options

imageneonstarfish:
    LOL DH has more shoes than I do. hands down. LOL

lol! Mine too!  He's the shopper out of the two of us - he practically has to force me to buy new clothes...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

like i said im such aa girl..  i love shoes so much.. ... im thinking about having a  charity sale or something...

Cause i have a bunch of shoes that i dont even wear.. i could sell them and then give the money to a church maybe a library... or some children foundation... ... last time i counted i have about 50 pair that are just sitting in my closet in their original box with the reciept and everything.. ( my parents buy me shoes and send them to me.. so they have just built up over the years... i have already given some shoes to foster kids...but i still have alot left.. now i wish i had that many clothes.. i think the last time i bought new clothes was in January

• Options
    A shopaholic friend of mine had a clothing sale before her baby was born to help foot the cost for his nursery - I mean, I'm all for charity, but don't you need the money too?
  • Options
    I like them but I'm not crazy about them. I did just splurge on a pair of really cute boots though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"