2nd Trimester
Options

Grrrrrr

Just because I wanted to have a baby does not mean I HAVE TO ENJOY pregnancy!!!  I seriously wish people would stop alluding that!  Had to vent!  Here's to hoping the 2nd trimester get better!

Re: Grrrrrr

• Options

I totally feel you. Whether or not you want kids/tried for years/got KU on accident, whatever... Pregnancy can still really suck.

Sometimes when I mumble about being tired of feeling like sh!t people think it's because I don't want/love the Hitchhiker. They say things like, "Well, if you feel that strongly about it, you should give him up for adoption."

Hello? Common sense? I want the BABY, just not the BACK PAIN, NAUSEA, HEADACHES, EXHAUSTION, FOOD AVERSIONS, AND BAT SH!T CRAZY HORMONES.

It's not that difficult to grasp, I think. Babies are fun. Feeling like you've been run over repeatedly by a MACK Truck is not.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Just so you know... I felt like crap all. the. time. until about 18 or 19 weeks. The past few have been so nice, with relatively little morning sickness, just a few minor headaches, and no real pain that a hot shower and laying in bed a while couldn't cure.

Keep your chin up. The 2nd trimester WILL get better. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"