2nd Trimester
Options

Any Bronco/Skins fans?

Ok, so I am all about the Skins... but is it just me, or is the coach of the Broncos like, really good looking?

:) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any Bronco/Skins fans?

• Options
    I'm not a die hard Bronco's fan, but I will agree that McSweatshirt is rather good looking.  My husband runs a facility where they occasionally practice, rather enjoyable to be there when they all walk in - many of them are easy on the eyes :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageBSweet823:
    I will agree that McSweatshirt is rather good looking.  

McSweatshirt... I like it :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GO SKINS!  WOHOO!  We needed a win!  Wish I had been at the game...  Did you hear how loud the crowd got?  That was awesome!
    David is here! image
  • Options
    I'm watching and DH is at the game. I definitely agree with your obvservation ;). Side note : Andre Carter takes his kid to the same pedi where we take DD. DH and I saw him there with him wife when DD was about 2 months old. They were talking about what to get Chris Cooley for his wedding. I was oblivious but DH knew exactly who he was.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageErika6504:
    I'm watching and DH is at the game. I definitely agree with your obvservation ;). Side note : Andre Carter takes his kid to the same pedi where we take DD. DH and I saw him there with him wife when DD was about 2 months old. They were talking about what to get Chris Cooley for his wedding. I was oblivious but DH knew exactly who he was.

Uhm... Chris Cooley is my dream guy. Provided I outlive DH, obviously.

::swoons:: 

• Options

imagenicanmatt:
    GO SKINS!  WOHOO!  We needed a win!  Wish I had been at the game...  Did you hear how loud the crowd got?  That was awesome!

DH works out there. He's on his way in now, so I know its going to be a long night for him. People are going to be celebrating like CRAZY (he's a restaurant manager). 

• Options

Sadly, I'm a Broncos fan.  At least, it's sad today.

LOL about McSweatshirt -- I agree about coach though.

PHOTOS REMOVED

• Options
    hmm - ill hafta pay attention to the Broncos coach once again - i am having a blank face of what he looks like but i was THRILLED the skins won today! 
    babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"