Detroit Babies

Baby furniture stores???

Are there any baby furniture stores left in the area?  I know of Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us, but we are looking for other stores for cribs.  I thought I remembered the Babies Room, but apparently they filed bankruptcy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby furniture stores???

• Chris Furniture in Livonia on Plymouth Rd. The carry Stanley furniture. Only a few things in the store to look at but you can ordered the furniture. We have the mama mia collection and it is very high quality and looks great!
  • We got ours at House of Bedrooms Kids on telegraph in Bloomfield Hills. It's Stanley. They carry a really large selection.
  • Loading the player...
  • Mother Hubbard's Cupboard in Wixom is where we got our DD's furniture.  I liked the variety of styles and colors.  You have to order the furniture and it takes about 8 weeks.  They have a website you can check out. 

https://www.mhcfurniture.com/

• If it helps any, we had a wonderful experience dealing with Buy Buy Baby. ?I had started at BRU but that quickly fell apart. ?Their customer service is pretty sad. ?At BBB they were wonderful with our questions. ?Helped us find a set in our price range, color and quality we wanted. ?Told us it would take 8 weeks, but came in 4 weeks. ?Deliver guys were great too and they delivered on a Saturday exactly when they said they would.

?So far we love the furniture (Bonavita) and are very happy with it.?

• I haven't looked myself, but a pg friend mentioned JCPenny and said they were rated good in "Baby Bargains".

There is also IKEA.

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"