2nd Trimester
Options

What do you think my baby will look like? PIP

I am hoping for red hair and tan skin!

Re: What do you think my baby will look like? PIP

• Options

I'm totally thinking red hair and darker skin.  Gorgeous!!!

And, you two are so cute together!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemrsh0606:

I'm totally thinking red hair and darker skin.  Gorgeous!!!

And, you two are so cute together!

Thanks. That is one of my favorite pictures. It was taken the Thanksgiving after we became engaged. 2005...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Red hair with darker skin would look beautiful. You can always use the baby maker on morphthing.com to see a possibility of what your baby might look like!
  • Options

imagemadameprimm:
    Red hair with darker skin would look beautiful. You can always use the baby maker on morphthing.com to see a possibility of what your baby might look like!

Ohh, good idea...

• Options
    imagesassafras007:

imagemadameprimm:

Ohh, good idea...

Ah Ha I totally can see your red hair now! I don't know about red hair and dark skin. I think your DH's traits might trump yours. You better post some pics when you pop the LO out!

what? how awesome! that they have that website

• Options
    imageItaliannvegas:
    imagesassafras007:

imagemadameprimm:

Ohh, good idea...

Ah Ha I totally can see your red hair now! I don't know about red hair and dark skin. I think your DH's traits might trump yours. You better post some pics when you pop the LO out!

what? how awesome! that they have that website

This. I am very tan, dark brown hair, brown eyes and my husband is fair with blong hair and blue eyes and my LO looks EXACTLY like DH. You may just get the tam skin and the red hair...I've seen kids like this and they are beautiful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"