2nd Trimester
Options

Because..I'm a B..entertaining

(keep in mind that both DH and I are army and both work hard all day, so "taking it easy on him" is not in my vocabulary)

My MIL is getting here tonight. I've had the stomach flu or some crap kicking my arse all week. I asked him to clean our 2 bathrooms..(gag reflex, hello). One of the bathrooms is a half-bath. No tub...it's like 5x3. ANYWHO. He said he cleaned them Tues. I get home, it looks like Big Foot has showered in my shower. I ask him to redo them, he worked late on Wed, so he decided he would do them last night. Last night he gets home and he's too tired. He didn't have to be at work until noon today. I worked in the morning. I get home and he still hasn't touched them. I texted him "After your mother leaves we are going to go through the house and I'm giving you lessons on cleaning". Apparently he thinks the scrubbing bubbles REALLY do scrub when you walk away. I could smell that he sprayed the stuff, but it didn't look any cleaner. So, I'm bored today, (first day off work early since 2 weeks ago). I decided I was going to go through and take before and after pics and make an informative barney style slide show bwahaha. Sarcasm at it's finest. I think I shall name it "Cleaning for idiots"

Re: Because..I'm a B..entertaining

• Options
    Funny, I always thought the military taught you how to clean.
  • Options

Crap, they don't do the work for you?!

Last time my MIL came to town she dyed her hair in my bathroom,  there is crap all over the place and I can't get it off!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    you could market that and make a shiit ton of money! my H is the same way... I would buy this!
  • Options
    Love it!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    When DH and I bought our house, I had to give him lessons on how I liked things done.  He'd been living in a bach pad just a little too long for my liking...but he does a great job now!!
  • Options

imagemiaomi:
    When DH and I bought our house, I had to give him lessons on how I liked things done.  He'd been living in a bach pad just a little too long for my liking...but he does a great job now!!

Thank you for giving me hope! Your a goddess! lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"