2nd Trimester
Options

PIP: Do you see a difference now?

I see a tiny one, but not much. This is why you can't tell that I'm pregnant yet when wearing normal/loose clothing. I think I just look like I ate too much...lol. Thanks for looking :-)

8 weeks:

8 weeks

10 weeks:

10 weeks

15.5 weeks:

16 weeks

Re: PIP: Do you see a difference now?

• Options
    looking good!  I looked like I had a beer belly till about 20wks
  • Options
    I notice the difference in your 15.5 week pic, you look good!   I also look kind of like a beer belly right now and I'm about where you are at. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I definitely see a difference!  I'm with all you ladies, rocking the "too many Ding Dongs" look.  At least it's some kind of change :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I definitely see a difference. Cute bump :)
  • Options
    Yes there is definitely a difference! You look so cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I see a difference! Do you think you are carrying differently than you did with P? It seems like my belly is all around bigger and I've lost my waist a lot sooner this time.
    imageimageimage
  • Options

imagebuffalo_buckeye:
    I see a difference! Do you think you are carrying differently than you did with P? It seems like my belly is all around bigger and I've lost my waist a lot sooner this time.

Thanks girls!

Truthfully, I think it is going to be hard to tell. P was a late summer baby and I was swollen and retaining so much water it was ridiculous. I gained 60 pounds with him (and it wasn't all food and baby). I lost 30 before I even left the hospital after having him! I have no idea how I would have carried him without the water retention. I did carry him high though (he never dropped) and I think this one is carrying high too (although it's so hard to tell this early with me).

• Options
    You look adorable!  Yes, I see a difference.
  • Options
    You look great!
    TTC #1 since 2007. Dx: Unexplained infertility. 4 IUIs in 2008 = BFN. IVF #1 07/09. DD #1 born April 2010 (40w5d).
    TTC #2 since 2011. Dx: Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. 2 FETs in 2012, BFP 6/12 but m/c @ 7 weeks. IVF #2 06/13. DD #2  born March 2014 (40w1d).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I definitely see a difference! Looking good mama!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"