2nd Trimester
Options

Need advice: Angie's List/Dr complaint

Ok so Im very upset with my Dr right now.  His bedside manner is horrible and I left my appointment in tears yesterday.  The only reason I havent switched is because clinically I believe he is the best.  My last pregnancy I delivered by c-section and had a great experience with that.

Well I let my pregnant hormones get the best of me and I rated him on Angie's List and explained why Im unhappy.  My sister thinks that was a bad idea because I still have 11 weeks left of pregnancy and if I ever need a favor or to be a top priority it wont happen now.

Anyone have any experience with Angie's List?  I know they let the business know if they get a complaint, what it says and who its from.  Should I ask Angie's List to delete my complaint before it gets to him?  Or stand my ground and let the way I feel truely feel be heard? 

Mom to A bouncy 4 year old boy A high spirited 2 year old girl And a sweet 11 week old baby girl

Re: Need advice: Angie's List/Dr complaint

• Options
    I would call your dr and talk to him before Angies List contacts him, he needs to know how you feel, but he needs to hear it from you
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You should feel comfortable with your doctor.  But I think if his actions aren't bad enough for you to leave, then they don't warrant a complaint.  I'd ask Angies List to delete and repost if you do decided to switch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"