2nd Trimester
Options

dreams about baby's gender?

I was just wondering how many of you guys have had dreams or known what the baby was goign to be and have it be correct? I kept dreaming of a baby girl but figured I was having a boy. Big u/s it turned out being a girl I was really suprised but knew that it was right because of my dreams!!! LOL

Re: dreams about baby's gender?

• Options
    I had dreams with both girls that were right.  I had a dream this time that it is a boy - but I am still freaking out over a girl name too!
  • Options
    I had girl dreams and we were told there's an 80% chance it's a girl.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had a dream that it was a boy and it was right.

Funny thing is I would have bet $100 that it was going to be a girl based on "Mother's Intuition".  I thought for sure it was going to be a girl.

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I thought that we were having a boy, but the night before we had our ultrasound I had a dream (my first) about our baby and it was a girl.  Ultrasound showed that we're having a girl.
  • Options
    I had dreams that it was a boy and it's a girl
  • Options
    I'm Team Green, 1st time pregnancy, and have only had dreams the baby is a boy.  I wonder everyday if this means anything....?!?!
  • Options
    2 dreams I was having a boy and one dream of twins (one boy one girl). Thank god the twins one was wrong!!!
    A small start at 2lb 9oz, 60 day NICU stay, and 6 months of O2 My 30 weeker is growing up! <a href="http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/bippy798/?action=view
  • Options
    what happened with you happened with me. I really wanted a little girl and would have dreams about her, but thought i would have a boy just because... and it was a little girl! =) yayy.
  • Options

I've only had one dream and it was a girl, but I can't tell you if I'm right till March.

My SIL & BIL both had multiple dreams about their LO being a boy. They were also team green, and they had a girl! 

• Options
    LOL glad to know I'm not the only one lol!!! Well I guess it's 50/50 now to find out if she has black hair lol 17 weeks till I know that part!
  • Options
    See dream post below, I hope mine is right!
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that we were having a boy.  Everyone thinks we are having a boy, and we don't know yet if it is right.
  • Options
    I've had two boy dreams about this baby, but everyone keeps telling me girl.  We'll find out on Thursday.
    Oy with the poodles already!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I had a couple of dreams it was a girl - and everyone told me they felt like it was a girl. But we are having a boy.

My friend didn't find the sex out of their baby but she dreamt it was a girl - and she had one.

SO either way Smile

Little man # 1 - 03/05/2010
    Little man # 2 - 05/02/2013
    Little sister - 07/16/2015
  • Options
    I've only had girl dreams thus far...usually they involve being at the big u/s. Had one last night in fact. We'll find out next week! So hopefully the dreams become a reality!
  • Options
    Same thing with me... I was sure it was a boy, but kept dreaming about a little girl.  We are team pink!
  • Options
    i had a post similar to this a while back.... with the same question. i was having dreams i had a little boy and someone said its usually the opposite of what you dream. really its all wives tales. but she was right, im having a girl. the opposite of what i was dreaming. but i also had a feeling the entire time it was a girl so i stuck with my gut feeling and not the dream.
  • Options
    I keep having dreams that its a little girl.  But it is strange, because when I see the baby, she is like 4 or 5 months old not a newborn. hmmmm.  I think I am having a boy just because there are no girls on my husbands side.  But we will see!
  • Options
    I had dreams about both girls and boys.  So, it didn't really work with me.
  • Options
    In all of my dreams about the LO, it has been a girl.  Everyone except DH and my dad think it's a boy.  Hopefully we'll find out Dec. 9!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"