2nd Trimester
Options

2nd time moms...

How soon did you feel the baby? I swear I feel this little one sometimes. I know what "real" kicks feel like, I know what gas feels like- and this feels like the early movement I felt around 19ish weeks last time. I know you can feel them earlier the 2nd time- but this early?

Re: 2nd time moms...

• Options
    I felt DD2 and this baby about 11-12 weeks.  Once you know what you are looking for, I think it is easy to tell the differance.
  • Options
    10 wks;  much earlier this time
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I started feeling flutters around 13 weeks, and now definite pokes at 17. Defiitely earlier than with DS. I think like pp said, when you know what you're looking for, its easier to feel :)

• Options
    I am pretty sure I was feeling baby flutters at 13-14 weeks.  I felt real movement like kicks by 17 weeks this time - which was exactly the same time I felt it with my son.  I am really small though - only 5 foot and 95 lbs pre-pg, so my doctor said he wasn't surprised I felt movement so early.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I felt some very slight movement around 15 weeks, I think.  I just found out my placenta is anterior, though, so I'm sure that hindered some of the movement for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I started feeling flutters around 14 weeks. I wasn't sure if I'd notice so early since it's been so long since I was last pregnant (DD is 9 now), but as soon as I felt them I instantly knew. The best feeling ever!
  • Options
    I felt a few movements at around 12 weeks but since then nothing.  I think it is very normal to feel the baby earlier after your first pregnancy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didnt feel anything the first time until about 21-22 weeks, and this time I started feeling early movement at about 12-13 weeks. I thought I was crazy, but sure enough it just kept getting stronger all the time. Im almost 20 weeks now and feel her allllll the time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"