2nd Trimester
Options

Coincidence?

I have had a pretty good handle on my appetite... that is until the last few days. Lately I have just been constantly hungry. I can't help but notice that I have also started feeling the baby quite often. Is this a coincidence or have any of you experienced this? Is the insane hunger a phase?

Re: Coincidence?

• Options
    I think it is a coincidence. I felt great movement when I wasn't hungry at all. In fact I didn't get hungry until 27 weeks, but I had felt the baby at 19 weeks.
  • Options
    I'm in the exact same boat. I can literally suddenly eat ALL day long the past few days. Jake has become particularly active, too.
    Mr. & Mrs. O: Est. 6/27/2009, Jacob Ryan 3/3/2010, Owen Matthew 8/14/2012!
    :::In My Life, I've Loved You More:::
    CHARTS

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Honestly, it kind of happened the same way for me.  I didn't feel anything more than the flutters until right after I hit week 20 and at that same time roughly, I started getting hungry more often.  It might differ with everyone, but I think it's less coincidence and more just another marker of being pregnant.
    Lucas Arlo - 2/26/10, Cordelia Jane - 1/20/12 
    #3 is due 8/27/14

imageimage
  • Options

I have definitely become more hungry since I have felt movement but I attribute it to LO being bigger and growing at such a fast rate!  My doctor told me I should put on about a pound a week from now on so I am giving into craving more then I did before. Embarrassed

Krissy and Craig
    Mr. & Mrs. as of May 23, 2009
    Parents to Baby Jack as of March 4, 2010
    and Bobbi Claire June 7, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"