Pennsylvania Babies
Options

What is on your LO's Christmas list?

DD is getting the Playskool push/ride on toy, Violet from LeapFrog, and a few other gifts and books TBD. 

Re: What is on your LO's Christmas list?

• Options
    BAby Einstein dvd's, sippy cups and bowls, onesies, activity table, a couple of small toys, some books and a convertible car seat.
  • Options

a sandbox, a bigger slide, a little people town, an Elmo See N Say, a Magnadoodle, some books and DVDs and his own season pass to Sesame Place (we have to pay for him this year!)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We do hanukah and christmas...

Geotrax train set, little tikes workshop, little people garage, tickle me cookie monster, tag jr and a couple of books, play food for his kitchen, a shopping cart, a few regular books, a couple of other things that I cant think of right now... and of course, a little brother :)

Grandma and Grandpa are getting him a Cozy Coupe and the Elmo Live Encore.

• Options

We're getting my 3 year old a scooter, lots of craft supplies, books, maybe a dvd, and some princess paraphernalia (she's really into Snow White lately).

I'm a little more stumped with my one year old though since we already have quite a few hand me down toys.  I know I want to get her books and some real wood blocks, but other than that, I don't know!

• Options
    We bought him a Laugh and Learn Home.  I'm looking for a little toy cell phone.  I'm not sure what else as he doesn't really need anything this year and his 1st bday is only a month after Christmas.  I'll probably pick up some shirts and some more cloth diapers for him to count as xmas presents too :)
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    "Santa" got her the Laugh and Learn Home, I'm not sure what else we're getting her.  Probably a few outfits and some more toys.
  • Options

They have a really cute toy cell phone at Target....its the Parent's brand...

Chase is getting a train set and a couple other little things. His birthday is less than 3 weeks after Christmas, so we don't go too overboard.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"