Is anyone else going to this?
I wasn't going to get the H1N1 and now DH signed me up.. not sure if I'm going but I thought I'd see who else is.
DH and I got ours this week.
L is signed up to go to a flu clinic at his ped on Saturday. I need to decide today if I'm going to have him go or not. He's in daycare and always has a cold so part of me thinks it's a good idea, but it's kinda scary at the same time. I feel like it's just one of those things that there isn't a right or wrong decision and it's a roll of the dice either way.