2nd Trimester
Options

Besides Harry and David . . .

What's a good place to order a gift basket from?  DH's brother's wife (so my SIL?) sent me a huge box of baby clothes.  And she always sends other gifts as well.  I want to send a thank you note and some sort of food gift basket.  I'd even do something with gourmet olive oils or something like that.

Any ideas? 

Re: Besides Harry and David . . .

• Options

Vitalchoice.com

Its a seafood company, but they have an olive oil basket (great products)

GL!  

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If she likes cookies....Byrd Cookie Company has some pretty amazing cookies.  I've also used Wine Country Gift Baskets in the past (they have much more than just wine baskets).     
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I like Chelsea Market Baskets.  I use them a ton and have never had a problem.  I found them when we received a basket from someone.  It had the most delicious stuff!

https://chelseamarketbaskets.com/

My mom always does Wine Country Gifts.  I have gotten some good treats from them as well.

https://www.winecountrygiftbaskets.com/

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Wine and Country Gift Baskets, they have so many nice ones (that don't include wine), I always send one for xmas to my friend in AZ. She doesn't drink but they have awesome chocolate, tea and spa baskets.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yes to wine and country. My in laws always sent Harry and David to my parents for Xmas and my parents always sent Wine and country. The in H&D gift basket was like a third of the size as W&C. This year the In laws will be sending W&C and so will SIL. Hope all this new business doesn't cause them to raise prices.

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    i love the edible arrangements...the cut fruit that looks like flowers!
  • Options

imagesandy114:
    i love the edible arrangements...the cut fruit that looks like flowers!

This.  I got my parents one once.  They loved it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"