LGBT Parenting

i thought i would reach out

this is my very first post. my partner and i are ttc and we just started the first round this week. i thought i would be fine with all of this but this morning i could not stop crying and i do not know why i am excited and nervous and scared to. this is not our first child, just the first we are having together. she had our son two years before i met her and we have raised him together ever since. so i thought there is no better time than the present to meet new people who are going through the same.

Re: i thought i would reach out

• Welcome! I think the only thing you can do with all these crazy TTC related emotions is to acknowledge/honor them and let them pass. It can be such an emotional roller coaster regardless of where you are in the progess. Best of luck to you and your family!
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome and good luck! Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  Best of luck with try #1!  There are plenty of us here who are either ttc right now, or newly pregnant, so we all definitely understand the emotional roller coaster.
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Welcome!

FYI - you might want to start a new account to change your screen name.  Having your email address out there for everyone to see can lead to trouble.  Plus web crawlers will pick it up for spam lists.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • thanks i truely did not think of that.
  • Welcome to the board!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"