2nd Trimester
Options

Cravings

So far in my pregnancy I've not really had many cravings. I've had aversions to meat and soup. The weird thing is, my big craving right now is gaterade, G2 specifically...I cant get enough of it!

Anyone else craving liquids?

Re: Cravings

• Options
    I crave chocolate milk occasionally :)
  • Options
    I can't get enough pineapple juice.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I crave chocolate soy milk and OJ constantly!! LOVE IT!

My biggest and only "real" craving I've had this whole pg is a slushie or cumbies slushie big gulp... yum.

The only time I get food cravings are when someone mentions something and then I will want it, but haven't come up with any on my own.. net yet anyways! There's still time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i craved lemonade constantly for about the first 12 weeks.
  • Options

I crave figi water, cool-aid, apple juice, orange juice, tea, and frappaccinos! :) But I am not going to drink caffenated beverages till I have my baby. Boo :(

• Options
    I am 13 weeks and I am still craving lemonade.  Except now I add a little cranberry juice to it and I have cranberry-lemonade.  WOW!  Awesome. 
  • Options
    imagenikll34:

I crave chocolate soy milk and OJ constantly!! LOVE IT!

My biggest and only "real" craving I've had this whole pg is a slushie or cumbies slushie big gulp... yum.

The only time I get food cravings are when someone mentions something and then I will want it, but haven't come up with any on my own.. net yet anyways! There's still time.

OMG so 2 days before i found out i was pregnant all i wanted was a slushy and that continued until just a few weeks ago too!! haha otherwise i haven't had extreme cravings other than for raisin bran!!  but i thought it was cool somebody else had been craving the same exact thing!!! lol

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    For liquids-- definitely lemonade and plain milk! I drink about a 1/2 gallon of milk a day. My food cravings change from day to day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"