Oregon Babies
Options

Looks like the pregnancy hormones have kicked in..

I have been fairly even keeled as far as my hormones go... but today, not so much.

I was totally just b1tchy to a coworker.. and just don't care. 

The last couple of weeks at work and sometimes in real life, have been ridiculously hard.. and she just picked the wrong day to make a snarky comment, so I made one back.

I hope this doesn't last, as it may get me fired ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Looks like the pregnancy hormones have kicked in..

• Options
    haha...i'm a pretty sarcastic person anyway so most people were used to it, but at work i had to REALLY hold my tongue when i was preggo. don't get fired! although....if you did, we could hang out on weekdays. hahaha j/k.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm typically very sarcastic and people are used to that..

This was.. outright bitchy.. :D

Hey if I got fired, I could say they were discriminating against be being pregnant and sue? hah..

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LMAO!   Very true!  I got like this more towards the end when I was tired of being preggo!  My husband got the brunt of it.  Although, I did notice my entire pregnancy that I just told it like it was to anyone and everyone.  LOL
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imageAngelcake:
    LMAO!   Very true!  I got like this more towards the end when I was tired of being preggo!  My husband got the brunt of it.  Although, I did notice my entire pregnancy that I just told it like it was to anyone and everyone.  LOL

I think it's just our right as pregnant women. Smile

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"