2nd Trimester
Options

how's everyone feeling?

despite my recent relapse of some m/s, i'm feeling wonderful! i have to say that it feels really great to be feeling close to my old self again (plus the bulge in the front). i have way more energy and just feel invigorated and ready to handle these last 100+ days!

how are you ladies feeling?

Re: how's everyone feeling?

• Options
    I feel great to be honest. I just want to feel the baby right now!
  • Options

I was thinking this same thing today. I made the statement to DH that I was feeling really good but I wasn't really sure if I was REALLY feeling good or just getting used to being pregnant. lol

I barely remember what it feels like to not be pregnant anymore.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel great when I am not battling a cold that DH and I keep passing back and forth. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers pregnancy calendar
  • Options
    I'm not feeling too bad... Just some terrible heartburn tonight... Don't even know what caused it... Maybe ice cream :(
  • Options
    I feel GREAT right now. No m/s. No headache. Lately, the only issue I've had is a little tummy problem if you get my drift. Just waiting for hubby to get home for some "alone" time ;) Excited about my prenatal appointment tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have been feeling pretty good! I occasionally notice my feet get swollen and if I sit to long my back hurts but nothing horrible. I have been loving my LO's movements! He's been doing body rolls and making my belly move it's awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

im not feeling so good...

i keep throwing up everything i eat.. tear tear

• Options
    I'm feeling good minus the aches and pains.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"