1st Trimester
Options

~~mrs.jenni~~

I just wanted to say I LOVE the wedding pic you have posted in your siggy.  I think it's my favorite ever.

Re: ~~mrs.jenni~~

• Options

Aww, thank you so much!  How sweet of you to say that!  

We spent a small fortune on our photographer, but she was the very first thing I booked (even before the church and reception hall) because I would have planned my entire day around her and her schedule.  It was the single most important thing to me and the hubs.

I posted more pics in my blog if you're bored!

Thanks again =) 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    Butting in, me too! Beautiful! For some reason though I keep thinking that I have seen that pic before. Did you have it up before your son came along??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetre777:
    Butting in, me too! Beautiful! For some reason though I keep thinking that I have seen that pic before. Did you have it up before your son came along?

Maybe?  Hmmm.  I likely had it up for awhile after I got married and before I had Carter.  It's one of 2 of my fav wedding pics, so it was in my siggy a lot on The Nest.  My other fav pic is the one with the gate... 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"