3rd Trimester

Wish I could prioritize registry

Maybe one day Target and BRU (and others) will think of a way for you to prioritize a registry.  Maybe a "need" category and a "want" category.  People keep asking me what I "need", which this time, is not really the cute and fun stuff.  Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled anyone wants to buy me ANYTHING and I will be so thankful for whatever I get.  But it would take care of so many questions if this was an option that could be added to the registry.

Re: Wish I could prioritize registry

• Amazon.com's baby registry has this. Their categories are "nice to have, like to have, must have"
  • I totally agree......that'd be excellent......I know this doesn't really help at this point, but on Amazon's wish lists you can prioritize things.  Kinda nice for a baby registry, not so much needed for a Christmas wish list.....

• Loading the player...
  • imagenadiarl:
    Amazon.com's baby registry has this. Their categories are "nice to have, like to have, must have"

This, but I think for stores it's harder for people to shop that way because they would rather have them grouped together buy aisle to make for easier shopping.

Target also has a comment field that you can type in, but it never saves for me when I try it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think that would be a great feature for a registry!  I personally like to give practical gifts, but I know some people like to give the things they know the mother and father would never buy for themselves.
  • Off Topic Alert - That picture of your little boy and your kitty is so sweet!! 
  • You could always just put your "need" items on your registry, once those are bought you could add on "wants".  Of course anyone could buy what they want, but if they're using your registry, that might be one way to "prioritize" it.
  • I agree with you totally on this. I also wish there was a way to say that you need this type of item, but don't really care which brand you receive.  Such as sheets, or a front carrier, or bottle brush, so many things this would apply to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"