2nd Trimester
Options

Recommend your travel system

I am looking at travel systems and want to get something safe and as lightweight as possible. But not a snap & go kind.

Anyone have one they love?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommend your travel system

• Options
    You will read a lot of different opinions on travel systems on these boards, but we have the Chicco and have loved it.  It's not heavy and very simple to use and store in your car.  
  • Options
    I have the grey and black graco travel from a few years ago, and am buying the new graco at BRU. It is the bombay style. They are light to me, and I have a hernia and can't lift much.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Chicco Cortina Keyfit.  I heard great things but won't get to try it out until LO arrives. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Chicco

DS #1- Ares Christopher

DS #2- Taj Lee

DD #1 Alba Gray

Baby #4- coming in May

• Options
    Graco, it's been great!
  • Options

imageBhobbsdz:
    You will read a lot of different opinions on travel systems on these boards, but we have the Chicco and have loved it.  It's not heavy and very simple to use and store in your car.  

My sister has the Chicco too and really likes it.  One of the pros for her is that the handles adjust to the highest level of all the strollers they tried, which her 6'5" husband really appreciates.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagea4smith:
    Chicco

this 

• Options
    We have a Graco travel system and it worked well for us although we haven't used the stroller for months.  We have used our Maclaren Volo because it is smaller and lighter since DD was about 8 months old.. 
  • Options
    Graco Hamilton - we were told that the Graco travel systems are great. Plus we love the pattern.
    Little man # 1 - 03/05/2010
    Little man # 2 - 05/02/2013
    Little sister - 07/16/2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"