North Florida Babies

Jacksonville Area?

Has anyone heard anything about Memorial Hospital ? Good or bad?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Jacksonville Area?

• I haven't, but congrats on your little one!
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • had good feedback from all i spoke too. i plan on delivering there
  • Loading the player...
  • Was able to visit during a friend's c-section and she was happy. Good chance for me to sneak peak since I'm scheduled there. Pretty modern and secure. (They make it hard to get in for family, but that is a good thing for security reasons!) They had a grandma with a huge purse make her shake it in front of the video camera since it "could hold a baby!"... Crazy. LOL

She was able to leave after her delivery in 48 hours and the nurses were very involved and communicative. I enjoyed visiting her there and it made me feel great about it being my most likely hospital for delivery. 

Hope this helps!

Jessie

• Congrats on your baby.  I have had a lot of family members delivery their babies at Memorial and they loved it.  The rooms are nice size and the staff seemed really nice while we were visiting.  I will be having my baby at Baptist Downtown.  I work there and have worked with the staff in the OB department so I'm happy about that too.

Good luck with everything!

Jeanny

• imagejessielude:

They had a grandma with a huge purse make her shake it in front of the video camera since it "could hold a baby!"... Crazy. LOL

This actually makes me feel better as weird as that sounds.

Thank you for info!

• I delivered there in 2006. I had an OK experience. The only thing I dislike was all of the construction that was going on because of the remodling. If the construction is over with you should have no problems enjoying your time there.

Kisha

• Accident.....I delivered there in 2008. LOL pregnancy brain!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"