2nd Trimester
Options

eagerly waiting for the excitement to return

so i've hit the lull...i knew i would. it's inevitable. it's the joyous inbetween stage where nothing exciting seems to be going on...and you feel almost back to your non pregnant self and long for some of those guilty pleasures....

i want SUSHI- spicy tuna rolls (my preg belly can't handle tuna)

a PEPSI- (again every time i drink it i puke for hours)

to sleep through the night

A BEER or a 12 Pack to be more honest

once i feel movement, learn the gender, etc. i will be back to my excited self...shopping distracts everything!

Re: eagerly waiting for the excitement to return

• Options
    I'm with ya on that!  I feel like the time is just dragging now....nothing exciting going on at all.  Hopefully my appt. next week will bring back some excitement!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Kind of starting to feel the same way too. Except I still have no appetite so I can't even enjoy eating at this point! :) I am sure the next couple weeks will bring  lots of excitement so I just keep thinking about that. And with the holidays around the corner I am starting to get more and more excited.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my gosh do I want a beer! I just started liking it and I live in WI so we have some great beer here and I would LOVE one!
    www.guyandevashop.com
  • Options

Well put...I feel the same way.

1st tri seemed to go by fast (mainly becase I didn't find out I was PG until 8 wks) but 2nd tri seems to be going so slow.  I am excited for my 1st appt with the OB next week and I am looking forward to the big U/S, but it all still seems so far away....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I do love shopping my new obsession has become Miche Bags have you seen thier stuff? I bought myself 5 shells and a base.

www.michebag.com

Your little hands wrapped around my finger and its so quiet in the world tonight Your little eye lids flutter cause your dreamin so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you everything's funny, you've got nothing to regret I'd give all I have hunny, if you could stay like that Oh darling dont you ever grow up, dont you ever grow up, just stay this little Oh darling dont you ever grow up dont you ever grow up, it could stay this simple I wont let nobody hurt you, wont let no one break your heart, no one will desert you Just try to never grow up imageimage Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"