2nd Trimester
Options

Call me ungrateful

But I am really tired of feeling like crap.  I still have m/s (although am taking medication), but now am dealing with very lovely hip pain and a rock hard belly.  I have been finding it very hard to get comfortable at all today.

Not sure if it's BH but I can hardly breathe.  I still have a long way to go in this pregnancy but I just want one day where I feel good.

Okay, whiny over.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog

Re: Call me ungrateful

• Options

Ungrateful.

Sorry, had to. :P 

• Options
    I am sorry it has been so rough!  Just try to keep your eyes on the fact that you get a baby when it is over!  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was totally kidding by the way.  I started feeling tha tway a few weeks ago and was thinking... How am I going to make it until the end if I already feel so bad?  It lets up a bit, somehow, or your body adjusts or something.  I'm feeling better now and hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    imagekimbarnes83:

Ungrateful.

I thought you moved to 3rd tri missy!  Pffffllllppppt!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Options
    imageOregonPachey:
    imagekimbarnes83:

Ungrateful.

I thought you moved to 3rd tri missy!  Pffffllllppppt!

Old habits die hard! :( 

• Options

I hear that!

Hey I am gonna send you a text, I don't see a lin to PM you!

• Options
    imagekimbarnes83:

Ungrateful.

Darn you Kim! You beat me to it! :(

Don't feel too bad off oregon... every pregnant woman has their whiny days but then feel bad for them afterwards because of the moms who have lost or have issues with infertility. I think for all the days we suck it up and smile at our miracles, we should be allowed a day where we can complain, just every now and then.... lol

• Options
    I'm having a whiny day too. I didn't get hardly any sleep last night due to hip/back pain.
    Due October 29
  • Options
    Yes, you are so ungrateful! Wink Just kidding. You're not alone. I still throw up EVERY morning, it never fails. The Zofran works okay, but It doesn?t help my rib pain and shortness of breath. It?s seriously getting embarrassing( the shortness of breath.) Do you ever feel like you can?t breathe and then think about it and in turn, PANIC. I?m a little dramatic, so maybe that?s just me? This might sound selfish, but it makes me feel better to know that I?m not the only one with these not so lovely symptoms.
  • Options
    I've been thinking that too.  I don't remember feeling like this with my 1st until the last month.  Hang in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"