2nd Trimester
Options

Travel Systems

I have read a lot on here about how travel systems are bulky and heavy, but we bought ours and it's not bulky, not heavy and super easy to fold up and unfold.  Everybody I know who has kids (and that's a lot of people because me and my friends are at that age....) has a travel system and raves about them, so I'm just wondering why so many people here seem to find them so bad?

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

Re: Travel Systems

• Options
    I wondered the same thing.  My SIL has a travel system and swears by it.  Granted, once her LO was older she bought a cheapie stroller for leaving in the car to go to the mall or something, but got plenty of use and loved her travel system.
  • Options
    I have the Chicco Travel System and I love ours.  It has worked perfect for dd, with the carrier and with out.  I plan on using it for ds as well.  We will be buying another stroller, double, but I will also continue to use the Chicco travel system.  Mine is not heavy, bulky, and is easy to fold.  I just think it depends on your preference.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did my reg at BRU and got the matching travel system to the babies pnp. When I looked it over it was easy to use, light, and looked like it would last, so i'm happy with the one I chose.
  • Options
    I agree, we love our Baby Trend jogger travel system.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've heard the opposite reviews from nearly all friends and family that have travel system- they complain about them, and one is actually ditching it for her second and using instead a car seat/frame combo with a lightweight stroller. When it comes down to it though, personal choice I guess. The baby jogger city mini weighs less than 17 pounds and you just pull one tab and the think folds up quick and easy. I also personally like the three wheel design.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"