2nd Trimester
Options

Happy Sunday!!!

What's everyone doing today?

I need to get off of here within the next 10 minutes (yes, I have to set a timeline for myself, otherwise I'll be on here all day).  Do dishes, pick up the apartment a bit, and one of my friends who I haven't seen for awhile is stopping by for a quick visit.  She keeps telling me she is bringing lots of baby gifts since she won't be able to make my shower.  So I'm super excited to see her and of course the gifts.

Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Sunday!!!

• Options

sounds fun!  we have the same due date...and live relatively close :)  

Edit: We are going to Northfield for a fancy dinner for my cousin's confirmation.  I'm excited  to get dressed up for once! 

• Options

Gonna do some cleaning today. We are hosting Thanksgiving and having both families there brings the total to about 18-19 people. It dawned on me last night that its only 2 weeks away or so. Ahhhh! So, I put some new songs on my i-pod, and I'm washing some walls.

side note: this all sounds great @ 9:30...truth be told...I'll prob clean for a grand total of 20 min, get hungry and watch some on-demand.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejustine09:

side note: this all sounds great @ 9:30...truth be told...I'll prob clean for a grand total of 20 min, get hungry and watch some on-demand.

haha, this is totally me! 

• Options
    ah geez, its work for me, then off to find DH and MIL a birthday gift. MIL is tomorrow and DH is tuesday. Than off to home to take a nap. I worked until 11:30pm last night then had to be back in this morning at 7am...Im exhauseted!
  • Options
    imagejustine09:

Gonna do some cleaning today. We are hosting Thanksgiving and having both families there brings the total to about 18-19 people. It dawned on me last night that its only 2 weeks away or so. Ahhhh! So, I put some new songs on my i-pod, and I'm washing some walls.

oh and i think we have the same due date! haha the first two girls are the same and we are the same. I think.....Feb 25

• Options
    imageWAngelBear22:
    imagejustine09:

oh and i think we have the same due date! haha the first two girls are the same and we are the same. I think.....Feb 25

Woo-Hoo for the 25th! Altho, DH is convinced and has been for months that I will have the LO the 27th. Its his lucky number this year...Yankees won their 27th world series, and that will be our LO's b-day. He's convinced.

• Options

too funny! good luck ;oD the 27th sounds like it has good juju around it

• Options
    imageKaliBali04:

sounds fun!  we have the same due date...and live relatively close :)  

Edit: We are going to Northfield for a fancy dinner for my cousin's confirmation.  I'm excited  to get dressed up for once! 

Yay for Feb. 20th....I was just in the cities a few weeks ago for some shopping!

Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
  • Options
    imagejustine09:

This is totally me.  I just did the dishes...but there's a lot more to be done and I'm exhausted already.  O well :o)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"