Boston Babies
Options

Furniture

I cannot seem to find a dresser or chest that is affordable and seems sturdy enough to hold up.

Where did you look at furniture?

Where did you purchase furniture?

TIA! :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Furniture

• Options
    Baby Furniture Warehouse.  It has a great selection and the staff is really knowledgeable and helpful.  I went to the one in Reading which is a little bigger.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How were the prices at Baby Furniture Warehouse compared to other retailers?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelyssalady:
    How were the prices at Baby Furniture Warehouse compared to other retailers?

From my experience, it varies.  They have some really good deals in their clearance section and moderately priced items on the regular sales floor.  However they also have some expensive pieces too.  It all depends on what your looking for and what your budget is.  It's not like going to Jordan's Furniture which can get REALLY pricey.  I bought some of my furniture at Babies R Us and got some pieces at Baby Furniture Warehouse.

• Options
    Thanks! I might swing by there after work tonight just to check things out. I think we found the crib we want at Walmart but I'm not 100% sure yet.
  • Options
    We ordered our nursery furniture from Baby Furniture Warehouse, and while they have an excellent selection, their customer service is TERRIBLE! They ordered the wrong furniture for us, which we realized when they called to say the collections was discontinued. We then straightened out the order for the correct furniture, which was supposed to be in last week, but has yet to arrive. The associates have not been helpful at all. It will be worth it once we receive her furniture, but it's been a nightmare trying to get the order! If you are going to order from them, make sure you have 4+ months until your due date.
  • Options

You have a little way to go. I got my Babies furniture at the Baby Expo for 50% Off because the build it for the Exhibit and obviously could not take it down. The local Babies'R'Us stored it for us and delivered it free of charge after we moved.

Depending on what you are looking for...sign up for Babies'R'Us Coupons- you are bound to get a good one to use on a Clearance Floor model... or such. I love their Bella Italia Collection and ended up with a Set in Espresso (Even though I originally had my eye on the Teastain) - but at the price I paid...I would have taken any color.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We bought ours off of Craigslist and with no straches at all. We got a Regazzi crib, changing table and dresser for 500. the crib alone retails for 450! great deal and great quality.
  • Options
    Don't know if this is helpful.  But the Stanely Young America is turning over thier old line and putting out new ones.  This Jordan's has significantly marked (50-70%) down these items to make space.  They are very sturdy and it might be worth looking into. 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"