2nd Trimester
Options

moms of 2+

I asked my doctor about second babies. Typically, how they are compared to having your first child. She said the labor  usually runs a little smoother and quicker, the baby is usually a little larger,  but the "vaginal deliveries" tend to be "easier" (if thats possible)  Well has that been the case for any of my fellow bumpies? Please tell me your story. (posting on 6-12 to)

Re: moms of 2+

• Options
    well i was induced for both, but #2 was much quicker (8hrs v 4hrs), she was about 8oz heavier, but both "vaginal deliveries" were "easy".
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Options
    I agree, ny 2nd went faster and was smother and didn't hurt as bad as the first even though my 2nd DD was bigger than my first.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WOOOHOO!! I delivered DD at 37 weeks. I was in labor for 13 hrs but it was not at all "intense" I stayed really calm.  I can actually say that the only part that hurt was when her head came out. I am preparing for the worst but hoping for the best. Thanks.
  • Options

Baby #1...born at 40 weeks 2 days.  Water broke in the middle of the night, son was born 7.5 hours later after 30 minutes of pushing.

Baby #2....born on due date. Water broke in the middle of the night.  Daughter was born 3.5 hours later after a minute?  of pushing (she almost "fell" out) her head was out when just husband and doula were in the room...DR's didnt believe I would go so fast.

• Options
    I started going to a new doctor with this pregnancy and she asked me how my first delivery went I told her it was four hours the day before my due date and her response "Well, I hope you don't deliver this one at home"  DH is pretty freaked out every time he thinks about it. I'm sure it'll be interesting.
  • Options
    Great.....i delivered first one in a total of 3 hours (2.5 of that was pushing) thanks for making me wish i lived closer to the hospital!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCTL2005:

Baby #1...born at 40 weeks 2 days.  Water broke in the middle of the night, son was born 7.5 hours later after 30 minutes of pushing.

Baby #2....born on due date. Water broke in the middle of the night.  Daughter was born 3.5 hours later after a minute?  of pushing (she almost "fell" out) her head was out when just husband and doula were in the room...DR's didnt believe I would go so fast.

LMFAO.. I hope this one "falls" out!!!  that is awesome.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"