2nd Trimester
Options

Hot Pretzel Heaven..

I just ate a hot pretzel with cheese and it was soooo amazing....problem is, now I want another one.  Oh, help me find the strenght to resist...but I WANT one.!

Re: Hot Pretzel Heaven..

• Options
    Oh boy, that sounds SOOO amazing!!! If only a hot pretzel could be delivered to me at work... yum!
  • Options
    So jealous!!  I've been wanting a big hot soft pretzel for a while now!!  I'm gonna have to come up with an excuse to go to the mall just to get an Auntie Anne's pretzel now ^_^
    Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Now you're making me want one. A cinnamon and cream cheese one from Pretzel maker downtown...hmm...wonder how much DH loves right now??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    NO! Just one!!!!  ...Oh, who am I kidding, eat your heart out kid! Smile
  • Options

Hot pretzels have been my craving for the last 3 weeks. They are sooooooo good.

Oh go ahead and have another!

BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Options
    Yummm, I want one.  Now I just need a reason to go to the mall after work!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Why? Oh, why did I open this post? Now I really want a big hot pretzel!
  • Options

imageChristalT:
    Why? Oh, why did I open this post? Now I really want a big hot pretzel!

I agree with you.  With cream cheese or nacho cheese would be WONDERFUL!

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh, lossing any and all strenght to resist seconds....can't wait for DH to come in from outside to make another.....would it be bad to call him and ask him to make one for me now?....oh, I WANT one now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"