2nd Trimester
Options

Need nursery furniture opinions please!

I know this is going to come down to personal taste since none of you know me, but which do you prefer? 

https://www.munirefurniture.com/savannah_05.htm  This in onyx or

https://www.creationsbaby.com/index.cfm/do/groups.main/CollectionId/4/Venezia  in ivory.  I am leaning more toward the black only b/c I grew up w/ivory and got really tired of it.... but I really like the design of the ivory furniture.  I am trying to also decide which will grow with her the best, and not be too nursery-ish...

We have an opportunity to get the Munire tomorrow at 15% off, so I need to decide quickly!  Both are about the same price.

Give your opinion please....  Thanks:)
Chemical Pregnancy 5.2011. BFP 9.2011 MC @ 8.5w D&C 11.4.2011 sweet pea is always in our hearts. BFP 3.23.2012! Our baby turkey is due 11.22.2012! Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need nursery furniture opinions please!

• Options
    I've always been partial to ivory and white/antique white furniture, so the second one is my favorite.  But I'm biased because I went with antique white in my LO's nursery.
  • Options
    Love the first one!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The munire comes in ivory as well.  I love the munire and preferred the quality of the munire drawers over the creations brand of dresser drawers. 

I am guessing that you are buying at Baby's Room Norcross - We ordered ours there last weekend and got the discount as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Both are beautiful, but I love the black if it were for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First off, I think you have excellent taste! Both of gorgeous sets! If I had to pick one  I'd go for the ivory. Especially if your having a girl.  
  • Options

i love a lot of the pieces from the munire line. we're seriously considering the "majestic"! I love the look of the white, it's so clean and pretty!! If I had to choose, i would probably go with that set-even if you are considering the darker color!

• Options
    I personally like the Onyx.  We went with expresso in our nursery and it allowed us to paint the walls a light neutral tone.  What bedding are you going with?
  • Options
    imageMrs.PeachyKeen:

The munire comes in ivory as well.  I love the munire and preferred the quality of the munire drawers over the creations brand of dresser drawers. 

I am guessing that you are buying at Baby's Room Norcross - We ordered ours there last weekend and got the discount as well.

That is so funny-Yes, Babys Room Norcross!  We live right around there, so I have been staking the place out since BFP!  We also looked at GA Baby and Kids, but their pricing was alot higher.  I am partial to the Munire b/c of quality too.  I know it comes in ivory, but I personally really prefer the savannah in onyx in our house if we go with that line....

Chemical Pregnancy 5.2011. BFP 9.2011 MC @ 8.5w D&C 11.4.2011 sweet pea is always in our hearts. BFP 3.23.2012! Our baby turkey is due 11.22.2012! Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageTaylor11:
    imageMrs.PeachyKeen:

That is so funny-Yes, Babys Room Norcross!  We live right around there, so I have been staking the place out since BFP!  We also looked at GA Baby and Kids, but their pricing was alot higher.  I am partial to the Munire b/c of quality too.  I know it comes in ivory, but I personally really prefer the savannah in onyx in our house if we go with that line....

I think you answered your question then - Munire in in Onyx!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"