2nd Trimester
Options

NBR: Anyone else in the mood

to decorate for Christmas already????  It's super cold here and DH and I were in Macy's yesterday they were playing Christmas music and now all of a sudden I'm so ready to start decorating for Christmas :)  I still can't believe Christmas is only 49 days away...
::TTC #2 since April 2010:: Diagnosed: PCOS ~ March 2011, Diagnosed: Mild CAH ~ May 2011, Myomectomy ~ June 2011

Re: NBR: Anyone else in the mood

• Options
    Yes, I love it too when the local shopping centers put up the decorations on the light poles! I can't wait to decorate! I'm in Southern MD, but it's starting to get chilly here too!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! I was in Bed, Bath, Beyond today and they had all the christmas stuff out and the music playing. I can't wait for christmas this year! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Where in Southern MD if you want to share?  I'm originally from Southern MD but I moved to Frederick when I met my DH :)
    ::TTC #2 since April 2010:: Diagnosed: PCOS ~ March 2011, Diagnosed: Mild CAH ~ May 2011, Myomectomy ~ June 2011
  • Options

imageMelissa & Eddie:
    Where in Southern MD if you want to share?  I'm originally from Southern MD but I moved to Frederick when I met my DH :)

I'm currently in Calvert Co (you probably have heard of the huge a$s community here...), but I also lived in St. Mary's during high school.  Did you grow up here? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes!! So ready for Christmas!! Big Smile
  • Options
    Ahhh, yes!  But I have to compromise with DH and wait until closer to Thanksgiving.  He would be pretty stir crazy if I put them up any earlier!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageLuvMyBostons:

I'm currently in Calvert Co (you probably have heard of the huge a$s community here...), but I also lived in St. Mary's during high school.  Did you grow up here? 

Yep I know all about it, lol.  I did grow up there...in Brandywine went to Gwynn Park High School.

• Options
    Yes!! Totally ready!!! I was just thinking today about how I can't wait for the our soft pop radio to start playing all christmas music!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"