2nd Trimester
Options

yay...jeopardy!

is coming on now.  And I just love the fact that it's teen, I feel super smart!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: yay...jeopardy!

• Options
    My hubby was on Jeopardy last year and won.  I married a nerd. :)
  • Options

imageCapitolBaby:

Oh my gosh!! That's soooo cool!! He's not Ken Jennings, is he?? hehe! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCapitolBaby:

Hey, thats freaking awesome! My DH thinks trivia is useless... and that I'm a sponge for it. Hahaha. I would love to go on a game show like Jeopardy! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageErin0922:

imageCapitolBaby:

Hey, thats freaking awesome! My DH thinks trivia is useless... and that I'm a sponge for it. Hahaha. I would love to go on a game show like Jeopardy! 

You should go for it!! I'd probably do better on Wheel of Fortune than Jeopardy, but a $25,000 payday for less than an hour is awesome!!

• Options
    Luvmybostons- I love Bostons too! My sister has 2 of them Rudy and Lilly, they are such funny little dogs!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageErin0922:

imageCapitolBaby:

If trivia is as useless as your hubby thinks, we'd still be renting instead of owning!

• Options

imagevanessaazimi:
    Luvmybostons- I love Bostons too! My sister has 2 of them Rudy and Lilly, they are such funny little dogs!

They're the best....I think I need to finally figure out how to post my pics and show them off! 

• Options

My FAVORITE show!!

So jealous of PP's husband on Jeopardy - that's so dreamy :)

• Options
    DH kills Jeopardy and I kill Wheel of Fortune...would love for us to go on those two shows!
  • Options
    My Dh and I LOVE Jeopardy!! We watch every night during dinner. I tell DH all the time he needs to go on the show.
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"