2nd Trimester
Options

mrsh....shorty...

WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

ETA - P.S I miss you both xxoo

{Ava 5.16.06} {Ella 12.29.07} {Drew 2.9.10}

Re: mrsh....shorty...

• Options
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mrsh is probably in mourning due to the Phillies loss.  Shorty is probably looking all cute without her makeup on.  Beotch.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Pssssht when I call....they will come. 

mrsh I'm having my baby do some sort of telepathic communications towards your baby - you will stay team green with us!  Don't even both going Saturday! 

• Options
    oh, you skank!!  Take it back!  If Hugsy is a girl - she is marrying Nanny's hitchhiker.  We have the wedding all planned.  Play your cards right and you could be invited.
  • Options

imagelnyost:
    Mrsh is probably in mourning due to the Phillies loss.  Shorty is probably looking all cute without her makeup on.  Beotch.

I do haz a sad.

• Options

imagemrsh0606:
    oh, you skank!!  Take it back!  If Hugsy is a girl - she is marrying Nanny's hitchhiker.  We have the wedding all planned.  Play your cards right and you could be invited.

ONLY if I can be the flower girl. I look pretty in hoop skirts.  

• Options

imagelnyost:
    Mrsh is probably in mourning due to the Phillies loss.? Shorty is probably looking all cute without her makeup on.? Beotch.

Hahaha... thanks. Stick out tongue

?

I am here. I'm dealing with personal frustration and I haven't been posting much out of fear that someone might call me a dragon... and it be warranted. Hahaha....

I just need to breeeeeeeeeathe.?

• Options
    imagemrsh0606:

imagelnyost:

I do haz a sad.

Ditto :( and don't listen to OP, go for your u/s, I am thinking GIRL!

• Options

ooo - hoop skirts are purdy.  I'll suggest it to the mother of the groom. 

Shorty - I'm sorry you haz a sad as well.  You can fb msg me if you want to talk.  I'll never call you a dragon. A whore - sure (hey, that rhymes!) but never a dragon.

• Options
    imageshortyred919:

imagelnyost:

Hahaha... thanks. Stick out tongue

I am here. I'm dealing with personal frustration and I haven't been posting much out of fear that someone might call me a dragon... and it be warranted. Hahaha....

I just need to breeeeeeeeeathe. 

Shawtay... Do we need to have a convention? I will tame you, if need be, but I doubt your frustration will make you a dragon. :D

• Options

Mrsh... YGPFBM. Smile

You can just ignore it though. It's long and winded and probably doesn't make any sense. Typing it made me feel better though.?

• Options
    imageshortyred919:

Mrsh... YGPFBM. Smile

You can just ignore it though. It's long and winded and probably doesn't make any sense. Typing it made me feel better though. 

My facebook had a bowel movement??  EWWWWWWWWWWWW

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"