2nd Trimester
Options

Old Navy maternity jeans

How true to size are they?

Do they shrink when you wash them?

Re: Old Navy maternity jeans

• Options
    I have found them to run big and have not shrunk in the wash, even when trying.
    "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
  • Options
    I just bought a pair and i think they are pretty true to size, if not a little big. I jsut bought a pair and they look like regular jeans.  I'm only a little worried about how the full panel band is acually really only a midbelly band.  And it is a think elastic, not a nice stretchy band like the motherhood full bellies. 
    BFP #4 11/21/12 - EDD 8/2/12 BFP#3 Missed m/c 9 wk 3 days. D & c 4/27/12. :( BFP #2 8/10/09 - DD Born April 2010 BFP #1 Suspected Ectopic 4/09 - Methotrexate
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think they run fairly true to size and they don't shrink.  I am a size 2 but bought a size 4 in maternity because there wasn't much of a difference in the 2's and 4's.
  • Options
    I havent found them to be true to size. I ordered two pair of size 4 and one pair fit well at first and after being washed/dryed was a little snug and the other pair is still too big. I really love the way they look but I would suggest trying them on in store.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I bought the full panel and had to get them a size smaller than my normal size.
  • Options
    I would actually order one size smaller, since they run big. I've done that for the two pairs that I have..
    Me, 33, DH, 36
    Me - Right Tube blocked & Hashi's. DH - Fine
    Trying for baby #2 since July 2011
    6 natural & 6 medicated cycles, all BFN. 1 missed mc in 10/11.
    Surprise natural BFP on 6/18/12, CP on 6/27/12
    Began stims (Bravelle & Menopur) for IVF #1 on 7/20/12
    ER on 8/2 , 7R, 5F ET on 8/7, 2 embies transferred
    Beta #1 - 231 (9dp5dt), Beta #2 - 695 (12pd5dt)
  • Options

I've found them to run true to size and to not shrink.  The only criticism I have about them is that their "full panel" isn't really a full panel -- it's more like a mid-belly panel, which unfortunately doesn't stay up all that well throughout the day.  That said, for the price -- love 'em.

• Options
    I'm usually an 8/10 but tend to get a 10 for jeans esp since I do wear them with heals on the weekends. I was torn between the 8 and 10 at ON but went with the 10 & I'm happy I did because they fit me perfect. After a few wears, they do need to be thrown in the dryer before wearing because they do stretch. I do also agree with PP, the 'full belly' panel tends to kinda cut me off mid-belly and if I wear them all day to school then out at night, they get really uncomfortable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    i love them, they don't shrink at all and they run really true to size.
  • Options
    ive found theyre a little small in size vs pre-pg sizing... and mine definitely get MUCH tighter when i dry them so i try to remember to hang them after i wash....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"