2nd Trimester
Options

update to: doc wants to see me

everything is fine.  they had me come in due to menstrual type cramps, backache, pressure in lower pelvic area and my right side keeps hardening like a ball...aren't these just regular symptoms of pregnancy at this point?  well, they are also preterm labor symptoms, but why does that have to be so confusing?  anyway, they hooked me up to a fetal monitor...no contractions, thank goodness.  did a quick pelvic (cervix is closed) and heard the heartbeat (actually the fastest they've ever found it)...so thanks for your support girls.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: update to: doc wants to see me

• Options
    glad everything was ok!
    My Food Blog - Oishii

Photobucket

Levi 4.21.10
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Visit The Nest!
  • Options

imageamericanada:
    everything is fine.  they had me come in due to menstrual type cramps, backache, pressure in lower pelvic area and my right side keeps hardening like a ball...aren't these just regular symptoms of pregnancy at this point?  well, they are also preterm labor symptoms, but why does that have to be so confusing?  anyway, they hooked me up to a fetal monitor...no contractions, thank goodness.  did a quick pelvic (cervix is closed) and heard the heartbeat (actually the fastest they've ever found it)...so thanks for your support girls.

Glad to hear that everything is okay!! It can be very confusing...

I had to go in at about 20 weeks because I was having heavy, constant discharge and when I called L&D, they said it may be amniotic fluid and I had to be checked.

Ended up being at the hospital from 3a.m. to 5a.m. while they checked me out.

If they can't tell right away that it's not amniotic fluid (it wasn't!), how am I supposed to know?! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekimbarnes83:

imageamericanada:

Glad to hear that everything is okay!! It can be very confusing...

I had to go in at about 20 weeks because I was having heavy, constant discharge and when I called L&D, they said it may be amniotic fluid and I had to be checked.

Ended up being at the hospital from 3a.m. to 5a.m. while they checked me out.

If they can't tell right away that it's not amniotic fluid (it wasn't!), how am I supposed to know?! 

i remember that, kim. glad that all worked out ok for you, too.

• Options
    I am glad everything is ok!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"