2nd Trimester
Options

Morning Sickness - Girl or boy???

I heard this fabulous wives tale the other day and just had to ask.

For those who had M/S... what are you having????

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Morning Sickness - Girl or boy???

• Options
    Tons of m/s and I am having a girl.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had it really bad with DS...and now again with this pregnancy.  But, it's a girl this time!  So, I'm not much help :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had constant m/s...like feeling hung over, not pukey. It's a girl
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelulupinkerton:
    Tons of m/s and I am having a girl.
    this
  • Options

pregnancy 1-m/s 5-6x/week on and off throughout the day~~had DS1

pregnancy 2-m/s all day every day from sun up to sun down from before my + HPT to 16/17 weeks~~DS2

~Married my best friend J March 2004~ ~Mom to 2 busy boys~C-01.18.08 & L-03.23.10~ ~Due with a little girl 02.06.13~
  • Options

DD #1 tons of nausea with puking 3-4x week until 16 1/2 weeks

DD #2 puking 4-6x day until 16 1/2 weeks & required zofran....this is definitely the last one!!

• Options
    I was sick and It's a girl!! (first girl in my husband's family for over 50 years!!)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageCakemom10:

So what was the tale??????

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker -- Anniversary --
  • Options

I had no m/s and it's a boy.

• Options
    My morning sickness was fairly mild.  I only vomited twice, and it was more of a "I wish I could vomit" feeling for a few weeks, but nothing horrible.  I did Zofran for a couple of weeks, but otherwise, tolerable.  We're having a girl.  Not sure what the OWT says about m/s though...
  • Options
    Boys, both times.  1,000 times worse this time.
  • Options
    I felt awful this time tons of m/s this time around and its a girl...not a bit of it with my DS so it was true for me.
  • Options
    My sister had a girl with no m/s.  According to my NT I am having a girl (of course subject to change), no throwing up, but an overall hungover feeling for three months.  My mom had three girls and threw up non stop all three pregnancies.  I have no idea what the old wives tale is, but we definately don't fit into any particular pattern.  Oh, that includes the wives tale that if your mom had bad M/S you will too.
  • Options
    I am having a girl and had no morning sickness.  I too had heard this wives tale and thought maybe I was having a boy because I didn't have any, but it's so not true! Just wait for your ultrasound :)
  • Options
    I had horrible morning sickness the first trimester and am having a girl. All the old wives tales pointed to girl for me, though I don't necessarily believe in them. Still kinda neat to see :)
  • Options
    Bad m/s both times--one girl, one boy.
  • Options

Super sick (puking everyday) during first tri and it's a boy. Wives tale was not true for me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have had 24 hour sickness and everyone swore I was having a girl... but we're having a boy!!!
  • Options
    I had m/s with my first = a boy.  no m/s this time = a girl
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options

I had all day nausea and dizziness and would gag constantly.  Never threw up thank goodness.  I'm having a boy.

One of my friends is pregnant with a girl had no morning sickness, didn't feel anything at all.  Made me jealous. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

DD#1: slight controlable MS (very limited vomiting)

LO (girl): auful MS (with  from week 5 to week 17 in and out of the hospital for dehydration.. at 24 wks I am still having at least one bought of MS a week.

• Options
    All i know is that I am preg with my 3rd girl and I have had horrible ms with all three pregnancies.
  • Options
    no morning sickness and it's a girl.
  • Options
    tons of m/s -> girl
  • Options

imageAppleofmyEye25:
    I am having a girl and had no morning sickness.  I too had heard this wives tale and thought maybe I was having a boy because I didn't have any, but it's so not true! Just wait for your ultrasound :)

this

• Options
    imageMsMonica's1st:
    imageCakemom10:

So what was the tale??????

apparently they say that if you have m/s its a girl and none its a boy... 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I'm STILL battling morning sickness and I'm having a boy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"