2nd Trimester
Options

Back from appt-got the h1n1 vaccine

Appointment day is such a rollercoaster day for me!  Before hand, i'm anxious and nervous and after, i'm on cloud nine!  It went great though-FINALLY got to hear the heartbeat on the doppler and our next appoinment we determine gender!!!! (hopefully)  And I wasn't going to get the vaccine, but after talking to my doc, he swayed me to get it and I'm actually glad I got it.  Now I don't have to freak out over every sick person that comes my way!!  Just wanted to share! Wink

View Full Size Image 
View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Back from appt-got the h1n1 vaccine

• Options
    I hear ya loud and clear. I am getting mine on nov 10th cause I want to stop freakin too.
  • Options
    I will also be getting h1n1 @ my next appt.  I wasn't going to get either, but after talking to my dr, I feel much better that I'm getting both.  DH also wants me to get them this year.  I've never had a flu shot in my life, so I wasn't too sure, but I just don't want to take the risk being pregnant, especially since it wasn't easy for us.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to hear it went well and your got the shot.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got the H1N1 today as well.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

If you can, try to get the shot without thimerisol (the preservative contains mercury).  Got mine yesterday -- they told me 3 weeks until "full immunity".

• Options

Yay ^_^  Glad everything went well & you heard the heartbeat!!

DH & I have both been vaccinated.  I'm glad too, we JUST found out that 2 women have H1N1 here at work.  1 had it last week but didn't know (she's now been home all this week) & the other was here at work all day with it (high fever & all that jazz) PLUS she kept coming to my desk, leaning in to talk to me & handing me stuff.  I had no clue she was sick until this morning!!  (We did ask HR to send out an email reminding staff that our national office wants people who are sick to stay home until they are better).

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Options
    Good for you!!  I got mine yesterday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"