2nd Trimester
Options

I wish I didn't...

bring the left over Halloween candy that I had at home to work.  I thought I as being good and getting it out of the house, but now I just stare at it when I walk past it.  The other girls are eating it, but not fast enough.  Damn you Twix bar stop staring at me!!!!  Ok fine one more :)

Re: I wish I didn't...

• Options
    I'm with you.  I've already dipped into the candy here and it isn't even lunch time yet.
  • Options
    I have two bags of halloween candy left unopened. Mini twix and Mini Milky way. I don't know how they've lasted this long!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsHT:

bring the left over Halloween candy that I had at home to work.  I thought I as being good and getting it out of the house, but now I just stare at it when I walk past it.  The other girls are eating it, but not fast enough.  Damn you Twix bar stop staring at me!!!!  Ok fine one more :)

What IS IT with those damned Twix bars? I got a bag of the minis "for Halloween" (in quotes because A: I got them three weeks before the holiday and B: we have zero trick or treaters), and I swear, those Twix bars gave me joygasms with each frenzied bite, oh man. It's so good to suck off all the chocolate and then chomp on the caramel and cookie. LOL I made it into an art form. My husband laughs endlessly over the sex noises I make when I eat chocolate.

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"